A CD of a range of pieces composed by Michel Lysight (1958) between 1989 and 2010.
Sales price: 15,00 €
Sales price without tax: 12,40 €
Tax amount: 2,60 €
Different climates are suggested, thanks to the use of various instruments: bassoon, alto flute, English horn, solo French horn and a variety of combinations.
In turn, the music can be dance-like (Chronographie IX), tender then rhythmic in ‘Two sketches’, softer in ‘Threnody’ and ‘Blue Sun’, melodic in ‘Sextet’ with piano, repetitive in Pentagram’, a piece dedicated to the Quartz Ensemble, in which the creative science of Michel L ysight reaches a peak. ‘Cosmographic Melody’, with its mysterious, floating atmosphere concludes the CD.
- 1.Chronographie IX for bassoon and piano (2005)
- 2-3.Deux Esquisses for wind quartet (2004 / 2010) Andante — Allegro
- 4. Thrène for alto flute and piano (1995)
- 5-7. Sextuor for wind quintet and piano (1990) Moderato — Lento — Allegro
- 8. Soleil Bleu for english horn and piano (1989)
- 9. Pentagramme pour wind quintet (2009)
- 10-12. Cosmographic Mystery for horn (2002) Liberamente - Andante - Adagio